📞CALL: 617-861-6336 📅 SCHEDULE A SERVICE Installation emergency service needed? Who does not know it?…
Air conditioner Services– An air conditioner is synonymous with comfort on long, hot summer days. What a pain to find that your air conditioner has just broken down! Whether you are at work, outdoors, on public transport or at home, the air conditioner helps you best withstand peak heat in the middle of the summer day. Here’s how to use your air conditioning unit properly and fix a broken air conditioner .
Repairing a broken air conditioner
In the event of an air conditioner failure, it can be easy, by following these tips, to spot where the failure is coming from. Your air conditioner is therefore broken if, for example:
- It only blows air that is neither hot nor cold.
- Water trickles down the facade.
- It makes an abnormal walking noise.
- The device stops or jerks from time to time.
- The air conditioner remote control does not work.
- The fuses trip the air conditioner.
- The LEDs no longer come on or flash.
In all these cases, disconnect the power supply or switch off your electricity meter. If there is any abnormal noise, turn off your device for 10 minutes so that the air conditioner fan can cool down. Also, don’t forget to check the condition of your filter, which may be clogged and be the cause of abnormal noise (acceleration noise or breathlessness). Clean it with a vacuum cleaner or run it under running water only if it is plastic.
If these problems persist, turn off your air conditioner and contact an air conditioner repair professional in Massachusetts, who will repair your broken unit.
Good use of your air conditioner
Here are some simple actions that will extend the life of your air conditioner, and avoid some inconvenience!
Likewise, remember to follow the advice for use as they are given to you in the technical documentation of your device or in the user guide. So make sure that:
- The power supply for your air conditioner is 230 V with a minimum of 198 V and a maximum of 264 V.
- The installation socket is fitted with an earth connection.
- The air conditioner is not placed under a humid place.
- The air inside the room is not too hot for your air conditioner not to operate at full speed.
- The temperature of your device is well adjusted to avoid large temperature variations.
What do you risk if you do not follow these instructions for use? You risk causing short circuits or even a fire… Also remember to regularly clean and empty the condensate tray, which contains water due to air condensation. Finally, if the difference between the ambient temperature of the room and the outside temperature exceeds 8 ° C, you risk causing thermal shock, as well as headaches which can go as far as unconsciousness or shutdown. respiratory, therefore a much more serious risk!
Finally, proper maintenance and cleaning of your air conditioning equipment helps prevent breakdowns. If your device breaks down, consider repairing it before buying a new one.
Whenever you need “24-hour emergency plumbers near me” you are free to call us! We guarantee you 100% satisfaction on all work carried out from the Plumber in Massachusetts. They are fully qualified and licensed technicians with high experience.